KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to leave some feedback for jay at fourwerx racing. I ordered a precision dampner from him as part of that group buy. I paypaled him and waited for my part to show. it was taking a loong time so I got a tracking # from him. the USPS showed it as delivered but I never got it. I went through the steps to find it, all the while thinking i was out 450something bucks. I talked to jay and he refunded my money while we figured it out. What a guy. as it turns out the package was delivered to a neighbors house and they were on vacation for 2 weeks so it sat on their porch the whole time! I finally got it and repayed him promptly. I would recommend anyone to buy from wourwerx cause jay is a straight shooter and one hell of a guy. Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'd like to leave some feedback for jay at fourwerx racing. I ordered a precision dampner from him as part of that group buy. I paypaled him and waited for my part to show. it was taking a loong time so I got a tracking # from him. the USPS showed it as delivered but I never got it. I went through the steps to find it, all the while thinking i was out 450something bucks. I talked to jay and he refunded my money while we figured it out. What a guy. as it turns out the package was delivered to a neighbors house and they were on vacation for 2 weeks so it sat on their porch the whole time! I finally got it and repayed him promptly. I would recommend anyone to buy from wourwerx cause jay is a straight shooter and one hell of a guy. Thanks
I second that! I also received a precision from Jay and would highly reccomend doing business with him.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Thanks guys!! I appreciate the great feedback as customer service and satisfaction is most definately at the top of my list!

I hope to get some more products out to you guys as soon as possible and make these KTM's that much more desirable.

Thanks, Jay

·
Registered
253 Posts
I also got my precision steering dampener, i only had to wait about 2 weeks to ship it to Canada.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Another good one for Jay i ordered 2 Carbon Heat Shields in 11 days i had it here at the mail he sticks to his word if there is stuff he can deliver that u need i recomend to buy from him :)
Thanx Jay :D

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
i also had a great transaction with jay a couple months back when he was new to our community... definitely a honest and trustworthy guy that you can count on to deliver!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts