KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well each year I compete in this annual charity race held in my hometown put on by a local dealer and local sponsors. I've competed for the last 4 years and have won 3 out of 4 years so far. Pretty neat deal consisting of a 1 hour non stop race on a 1.87 mile "road style" ice course.
This year I broke out the brand new KTM 450 SX to shred the ice with, and that is just what I did. Winning the event I lapped each and every rider at least once on the track during the 1 hour race. This quad ripped on the ice and made winning the race pretty much a breeze!!!

Should have more pics soon...

Lapping a Raptor again... hehe....

Late in the race, taking my time... :)

Camera gets the look...

Making a quick corner, brushing the inside a little...

Same corner, on exit...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Very nice... Nice looking Quad...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Very nice... Nice looking Quad...
HOLY SHNICKIES that looks like fun!!! There ain't nothing like gettin it sideways and standing on the gas. WOW what a thrill!!!

Brian

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Awesome pics, way to rep the ktm! :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
awesome jay! great to see you out enjoying yourself...

kewl pics too!

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! :) I havn't been able to ride as much as I've liked over the last couple of years due to all of the hard work I've put into FourWerx,but this year i really am going to make a hard charge at competing more. I'll be at mostly all of the ATVA nationals racing and hopefully doing alot of district stuff as well. I'm weathered though, so we'll see what happens. haha..

Oh and the graphics are available. :)

~Jay

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
GET OFF IT YOURE GONNA SCRATCH IT!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Funny thing is, that after I won the race, me and a buddy that I was racing against were doing wheelies down a long strait away and I hit a little snow, got sucked to the right, and rolled the thing doing 4th gear tapped. haha.. It was funny, but I almost gave my fiance a heart attack! haha..

Jay

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Maybe Ill see ya at Nationals, what class do you run?

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm sure you'll see me there. I'll be racing B class this year just to get back into it. I havn't raced alot since I was temporarily paralyzed, so I will need to work my way back thru all of the struggles. Oh well, its all about fun, and it'll be neat meeting all of the riders/vendors/and racers I work with throughout the industry!

Jay :D

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Well each year I compete in this annual charity race held in my hometown put on by a local dealer and local sponsors. I've competed for the last 4 years and have won 3 out of 4 years so far. Pretty neat deal consisting of a 1 hour non stop race on a 1.87 mile "road style" ice course.
This year I broke out the brand new KTM 450 SX to shred the ice with, and that is just what I did. Winning the event I lapped each and every rider at least once on the track during the 1 hour race. This quad ripped on the ice and made winning the race pretty much a breeze!!!

Should have more pics soon...

Lapping a Raptor again... hehe....

Late in the race, taking my time... :)

Camera gets the look...

Making a quick corner, brushing the inside a little...

Same corner, on exit...
These are awesome! How many db's you putting out with that dasa? Looks awesome! Do you race any swira races?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts