KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will have better pics soon. These will be ready to go Nov. 10th, and I have 5 instock and ready to be sold. If you want to reserve one, let me know.

$156.00 + shipping

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
wow! that looks killer!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Looks like the quadtech with a different billet center design. i thought it was going to be a whole different design. you should make one with a raised scoop. like the yfz hoods that the pros run, or maybe the first generation quadtech honda 450r hoods, or the 250r quadtech hoods. that would be different, and maybe better looking.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did have another style in the works, but decided that this design was better for the lines of the machine. Also, I will be doing something different in the future but this is what I have now.

Also, my hoods will be available to the customer and they will not have to wait months like those other guys.....

Thanks, Jay

·
Registered
200 Posts
hey TrEw im planning on changing my sx up when i get it. I love what you did with your xc and love white. im thinking of getting white plastics with your graphics with the orange writting and ur hood with orange number plates and black numbers and as much little orange things i can i get. I want it to be white black and orange you guys think that would look good??

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think that will look sick! I'll have pics of the hood on my SX by the weekend out in the open for you to see better what it looks like. There will be 5 of these hoods available for the 1st round, and then more will become available when i make another run of them.

Thanks< Jay

·
Registered
200 Posts
thanks and im planning on getting everything this summer imma keep it stock untell my rebuild after this summers season

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
hey TrEw im planning on changing my sx up when i get it. I love what you did with your xc and love white. im thinking of getting white plastics with your graphics with the orange writting and ur hood with orange number plates and black numbers and as much little orange things i can i get. I want it to be white black and orange you guys think that would look good??
dude that sounds like it would look insane, make sure you post pictures of your quad when your done with your build, your LTR is badass, i'm sure you'll do good building a one of a kind SX

·
Registered
430 Posts
Are these carbon fiber or plastic with a cf look?

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
These ARE carbon fiber. Not the fake stuff. :p

I'm now taking orders as I will have them ready to go by monday.

Thanks, Jay

·
Registered
200 Posts
dude that sounds like it would look insane, make sure you post pictures of your quad when your done with your build, your LTR is badass, i'm sure you'll do good building a one of a kind SX
thanks a lot bro i worked hard on the ltr thanks...and i hope my SX comes out even better

·
Registered
68 Posts
Great work Jay looks awsome ;) might consider to buy it myself :)
and macho would look great the black white orange combination be sure to keep us posted :D :2thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts