KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Hello, my names Rich and I'm addicted to fast atvs. I'm from Waunakee wisconsin, a suburb of Madison. My first love is mx racing and I currenly own a Lt-r 450. Actually a MaxPower built 60+hp, 527cc animal. When it sells I'll become a Ktm owner.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Hello, my names Rich and I'm addicted to fast atvs. I'm from Waunakee wisconsin, a suburb of Madison. My first love is mx racing and I currenly own a Lt-r 450. Actually a MaxPower built 60+hp, 527cc animal. When it sells I'll become a Ktm owner.
I am sure you know cliff larkosh @ max power... their ice cube is awesome. i already spoke to him back in early december and unfortunately they have no plans to introduce one for the ktm...

next you see or talk to him tell him that I said hi. they built my yfz523, matter of fact it was the first one they ever did. it was a 60+ hp beast...

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Mike Steadman aka Rocker069 34yrs old from Pampa Tx. I ride mostly at Waynoka Ok. An Beaver Ok. Sand dunes
Sometimes I wish I lived near by LS. I'd probably go some much I'd get sick of it though. I'm going to be there the first weekend in April with a large group from Wi.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Jim Urbano...West Side (CA)...close to Glamis, which is heaven on earth to some of us...LTR owner but soon making the switch...went in and sat on one again today...I'm close...

Also well known inventor of Junkie Fiber...the best p*ssy magnet ever...and you can quote me on that...

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
close is in horse shoes and hand grenades...

take the leap, i was skeptical until i got to ride one and then there was no going back.

you remember my ltr, it was no slouch. i wanted the ktm so bad; i completely parted my ltr, shipped everything in less than 30 days and still made $10k. i can't complain!

·
Registered
124 Posts
damn i want one but a baby on the way cant do plus i have that sweet fiber on my bike and the very first ever Junkie fibered subframe

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
U can always get the new stuff re-junkified. Heck I have twin boys due anyway now. I was a ktm dealer today and now have been bitten by the 250sx bug. I think the 250sx will be a good thing to putt around on when I am tired of my quads...

·
Premium Member
754 Posts

take the leap, i was skeptical until i got to ride one and then there was no going back.

you remember my ltr, it was no slouch. i wanted the ktm so bad; i completely parted my ltr, shipped everything in less than 30 days and still made k. i can't complain!

·
Registered
195 Posts

you remember my ltr, it was no slouch. i wanted the ktm so bad; i completely parted my ltr, shipped everything in less than 30 days and still made k. i can't complain!

Baby steps...baby steps...

·
Registered
236 Posts
dallas williams aka blackdallas. its an old nickname the guys gave me along time ago when we fished tournaments on wednesday nights at the lake. still dont know why. im 35, live in nocona, about twenty minutes from one of the best crosscountry tracks in texas. bulcher(red river motorcycle trails). married , no kids, thats why i got he bike
ive worked for walmart for ten+years and yeah fo the most part it sucks but it pays decent for around here. anything else just ask

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
BH84 aka Ben Hodgson, mx racing for the past 2 years, from ON, Canada. ive got an mx ready 450xc for sale and a 450sx that you cant touch, no flash photography either please :rolleyes:

·
Registered
951 Posts
[attachment=1365:house_and_ebay_024.JPG]Brandon Ferguson. Live in Visalia, Ca. Work in Las Vegas mon-thursday. Ride in both places and love it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts