KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ohlins GNCC kit for woods/XC racing, brand new never used or installed. See Rocket Ron for install!! Supposed to lower machine, retain travel, includes new front bodies, shafts, rear end eye, 2 different crossovers for dual rate rear springs, setup sheets for XC or TT and other misc parts, everything you need but springs and install to have a killer woods suspension. New 320$ from Ohlins U.S.A. will sell kit for $220 Shipped to cont. USA. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thanks, CCRIDER[attachment=1015:KTM_sell_stuff_006.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Ohlins GNCC kit for woods/XC racing, brand new never used or installed. See Rocket Ron for install!! Supposed to lower machine, retain travel, includes new front bodies, shafts, rear end eye, 2 different crossovers for dual rate rear springs, setup sheets for XC or TT and other misc parts, everything you need but springs and install to have a killer woods suspension. New 320$ from Ohlins U.S.A. will sell kit for 0 Shipped to cont. USA.

Thanks, CCRIDER[attachment=1015:KTM_sell_stuff_006.jpg]
Is this the set up Rocket Ron uses for the $700.00 price.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have talked with Ron, and I believe this is what he uses now, I don't think he did at first due to availability issues with some of the parts, but he uses it now, pretty sure.

Is this the set up Rocket Ron uses for the 0.00 price.

·
Registered
52 Posts
rokcket ron just did my shocks and didn't use that kit, he also revalves the shocks, I don't think that there is any thing for valving in the kit and if there was it wouldn't be for your speed unless your a pro rider.

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
i am using shorter bodys, shaft mod ,shorter rear end eye, and revalving and defferent springs if needed. i have used the gncc kits before. very nice .end resolt is the same
sombody should get this kit good price and have me set you up

GAME ON KTM wins snow shoe today way to go Megill

1 - 9 of 9 Posts