KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am changing my cushions on my flexx bars and was wondering what color everyone else is using, and what kind of riding/racing you do. mine came with red and i put the blue ones in but i havnt ridden it yet.
Any feedback is appreciated thanks

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
I am changing my cushions on my flexx bars and was wondering what color everyone else is using, and what kind of riding/racing you do. mine came with red and i put the blue ones in but i havnt ridden it yet.
Any feedback is appreciated thanks

i like the blue for xc racing
GAME ON

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ron ill be calling you soon to get my suspension done. Im just waiting to save the money and get every thing else straight first.

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Thanks ron ill be calling you soon to get my suspension done. Im just waiting to save the money and get every thing else straight first.

cool man cant wait to see you get your GAME ON

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
yellow for everything, mx / gncc / sand / trail. Blues feel good but I do notice the vertical movement in really rough going - which I don't on the yellows. My wife likes the blues in her set.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info guys ill be trying both this weekend.

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
im lovin the red right now...

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
What color is hardest to softest. I thought it went Hardest black, red, blue, yellow, softest.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
hardest to softest

black-red-yellow-blue

·
Registered
579 Posts
I bought my bars used with red cusions only. Does anybody have any blue or yellow they would like to sell.
Fasst Co. sells them seperately. My wife runs the blue with one washer and two threads showing. I ran the same setup but after the blues broke in they were too soft so i switched to yellows.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts