KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking 2 purchase some flex bars and not sure about the bend and all that good stuff. Dealer told me to go with 14/31 Just wanted 2 have some input on that and what you guys may be using. Thanks Big B

·
Registered
430 Posts
Looking 2 purchase some flex bars and not sure about the bend and all that good stuff. Dealer told me to go with 14/31 Just wanted 2 have some input on that and what you guys may be using. Thanks Big B
go with the 15 degree bend if doing XC style racing. I use them and love them, i feel its really close to stock feel, which felt pretty good. Plus thats what Ballance and McGill and most of the XC1 class uses

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
go with the 15 degree bend if doing XC style racing. I use them and love them, i feel its really close to stock feel, which felt pretty good. Plus thats what Ballance and McGill and most of the XC1 class uses
Thanks what about the other size they talk about.

·
Registered
118 Posts
The 14/31 is a good bend thats what I use - very similar to the CR Hi bend fat bars. There isn't much of a difference in the 14 and 15 bend.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So what is the 31 part.. I found some 14/31 at a local dealer for $299.00

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
57 Posts
FYI,a couple shipments of flexx bars went out with smaller inside diameter holes in the bar ends making it nescesary to drill them out if adding powermad wrap arounds and other brands. After some complaints they switched back to the old size. Just a heads up

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FYI,a couple shipments of flexx bars went out with smaller inside diameter holes in the bar ends making it nescesary to drill them out if adding powermad wrap arounds and other brands. After some complaints they switched back to the old size. Just a heads up
Thanks for the input.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts