KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
practiced all day saturday with a few riends, my buddy's 08 LTR tranny blew, 2nd one ive seen. Sunday, KTM National Sales rep shows up to watch me race! talk about pressure! got out to a 2nd place holeshot but ran wide and got passed, both of us passed the leader and i chased for the entire race, dropped about 5 seconds when i missed a shift 3 times
but i caught back up, last lap, coming down a 5th gear straight, took the outside, got roooooosted like crazy, tripled the stepdown triple for the pass and held on for the last few corners. 2nd moto, once again off the start, ran wide AGAIN and got passed, passed for 2nd over a douuble and for first in the same corner on the first lap, pulled away pretty quickly and tok it by around 20 seconds, what a weekend!

·
Registered
236 Posts
awesomw man i gonna have to try this racing thing before i get to old
practiced all day saturday with a few riends, my buddy's 08 LTR tranny blew, 2nd one ive seen. Sunday, KTM National Sales rep shows up to watch me race! talk about pressure! got out to a 2nd place holeshot but ran wide and got passed, both of us passed the leader and i chased for the entire race, dropped about 5 seconds when i missed a shift 3 times
but i caught back up, last lap, coming down a 5th gear straight, took the outside, got roooooosted like crazy, tripled the stepdown triple for the pass and held on for the last few corners. 2nd moto, once again off the start, ran wide AGAIN and got passed, passed for 2nd over a douuble and for first in the same corner on the first lap, pulled away pretty quickly and tok it by around 20 seconds, what a weekend!

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there is absolutely nothing like it, imagine 10 minutes, bumper to bumper, side by side, jumps, tight turns and berms, and the adrenaline and race gas fuelling it all, its fricken awesome

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Well done bh84...awesome!...The Good Lord has smiled upon you....that must be some kinda fun...wish I had the guts and a KTM Quad when I was younger!!!

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks man

it was kinda funny i came around the last corner and instead of seeing the checkers i saw the flagger bent over diggin for the flag, he accidentally threw me a yellow one and the 2nd place guy a checkered lol

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Great Job!

And your never too old Dallas! I'm 38 and run some local MX races as well as the 30+ WORCS series and ANY GP I can find and get to!

Keep it up bh84!!

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no such thing as too old, but there is such thing as too slow, i think thats his problem, jk dallas

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Never too old or too slow.
As long as you get the rush that bh84 has got & have fun, who cares where you come in the pack.
Winning is just a bonus!
Well done bh84.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sounds like my dad lol, and too busy fixin all the stuff i break

1 - 10 of 10 Posts