KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to the track and took some pics. i cut them last night. i had on my practice rear tires. i also put a up a race pic with my fenders just trimmed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Looks sick. Im gonna cut mine when it gets here. Ill see if I can come up with something different.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I KNEW this was going to come up eventually! I already know what cut I am going with. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH drivin me CRAZY that is still hasnt showed up yet!

Looks good though Jake! What track is that?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I KNEW this was going to come up eventually! I already know what cut I am going with. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH drivin me CRAZY that is still hasnt showed up yet!

Looks good though Jake! What track is that?

What cut you doing? and the track is www.lakeelsinoremxpark.net

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
hey Jackel, like the cut man ! like slick as !!

how do you stop em flapping around, or is the stock mounting (3 bolts strong enough) ??? or have you got a small bracket tucked up under there ???

Mine has broken one of the three stock fender mounts already !!.......

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

how do you stop em flapping around, or is the stock mounting (3 bolts strong enough) ??? or have you got a small bracket tucked up under there ???

they seem strong enough. they do flap a little though. i have no extra bracket.

the name is jake ltr450. i also have a suzuki. it's funny you call me that though i play call of duty and people on there call me jackel. JAKELTR450 on playstation.

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
very nice. i like pics

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I will have more fender than that, so I will make a little bracket I guess to stiffen them up. Should be able to just use the stock bracket and do some cut, bend, rewelding...
Ya jake def. has the sickest looking SX right now!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Ad a bracket or some type of re-enforcement and the options are endless :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
is that a scotts or ohlins stabilizer?

·
Registered
253 Posts

I have found that some people take black silicone and fill the crack where the two fenders come together

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
i went to the track and took some pics. i cut them last night. i had on my practice rear tires. i also put a up a race pic with my fenders just trimmed.

do you have any closer up pics of teh fenders thje way you had them in the riding pic, thats how i want to do mine

1 - 20 of 23 Posts