KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Well guys. I'm sorry to report this but he passed away last night. 11:49 pm his time. I just don't know what to say. I'm at a complete loss

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
RIP Bobby

·
Registered
48 Posts
I didnt know him but I'm sure this hits close to home for a lot of us. Iv kept him in my thoughts and prayers since I herd abt it and was really pulling for the guy. I hope we all never forget how dangerous this sport can be. Maybe down the road his tragic death will save one of us from a similar incident.

Very few people die doing something they love. I hope some of his last thoughts were of the freedom we all feel when ridding. The vast majority of people are oblivious to it and would never understand but I'm sure he knew that we are the privileged ones. Godspeed fellow ridder.

·
Registered
574 Posts
sad news, was hoping he would get better.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
so sad to hear. Thank you flooringit for keeping us up to date. Even if it wasnt the update we were looking for. Condolences to his family and friends

·
Registered
52 Posts
With heartfelt sympathy

I didnt know him but I'm sure this hits close to home for a lot of us. Iv kept him in my thoughts and prayers since I herd abt it and was really pulling for the guy. I hope we all never forget how dangerous this sport can be. Maybe down the road his tragic death will save one of us from a similar incident.

Very few people die doing something they love. I hope some of his last thoughts were of the freedom we all feel when ridding. The vast majority of people are oblivious to it and would never understand but I'm sure he knew that we are the privileged ones. Godspeed fellow ridder.
This gentleman's post is on the mark

·
Registered
109 Posts
Well crap, I just got off the phone with Bobby's wife. He took a turn for the worse! He is pronounced brain dead now. His wife ( marrissa) just called me. She's so upset. This is a terrible thing. He was a great guy! He was being a father to her son. Cameron is his name and his real dad is a dead beat. Cares nothing about him and does nothing with him. He finally got a father figure to help him grow up right. I know she won't ever see this message but I hope she does just as good as she did with bobby. I wish her good luck. She has some hard decisions ahead of her this week.
Hey Todd.. This is so Ironic, We bought Cameron a 2008 KTM 450XC last week. He has been on the hunt for black plastics. He goggled something, and the profile pic popped up in google. He yelled at me "MOM I am on the internet, and that's Bobby's quad. Thank you, everyone for all the kind words. We are coming up on 9 years since Bobby has passed away. We do try to keep his spirit alive, and still go to the dunes.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts