KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
He charges $120 and that includes the return shipping. Should charge more but he doesn't!!!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Paid site members get a price break, normal price is $125, like I said, if your a contributing member you get a discount (if you mention it, or I see the logo).... this is one of the ways I try to give back to the site.....

·
Registered
158 Posts
I will second that this is the best mod for the money and a must have for anyone who owns a KTM. Anyone who has ridden my bike before and after cant believe the difference.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Im ready to get mine done im adding a fci intake at the same time and I believe we are going to do the dual nozzle setup on mine.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
The mod is just great, it works awesome, everyone with a KTm should have it done.

·
Registered
769 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
fast!!! seems EVERY body love your mod!!!

i got a new oversize carb comming my way
i already have the stock carb (HRC needle , 45pilot, 158mj, o'ring mod, custom intake, porting full hfm ect)
in my ktm now and i dont have that "bog" with the stock/hrc carb...should i do your mod with the "new" carb ??? and how much, if i already have the needle

4whp at stab is alot....
i already did 4-5 holeshot on 10!!!!lol with the 24v set up!!!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Finally got my boot in, she fired right up at the hit of the starter. Cant wait to ride it. Thanks fast.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I thought my post was dead! Yeah this is the best mod by far for these bikes. Do it as soon as you get a few spare bucks for sure, well worth your $.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I will have to get this done. My 525 has serious bog issues down low and is stalling all the time. Once it reaches higher RPMs it's like it just woke up and takes off like a rocket.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just had mine done and got to run it over the weekend. The first crank startled me as it fired up right away and reved up quickly. There is absolutely no bog or hesitation in any part of the throttle. It basically woke up the bike and it's now a whole new beast. Best mod so far for the price and performance.
Walt's service was impeccable. The mod only took a day; he had it back in the mail the very next day after he received it. I wish all builders were that prompt!

·
Registered
66 Posts
yep sent him my carb, it should be there today. looking forward to trying it out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Honest guys I didn't pay him to say that :lol: glad your happy, get some time on it, I need to know how it runs at part throttle also.......
Hi, how can i contact you to modify my carb? polaris 525 with hmf exhaust and custom air box, stock 39 fcr (sorry for my english, i'm from Argentina)

21 - 37 of 37 Posts