KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone as big of a fan as i am???? i watch it everynight

my bro and i were talking about the wheel of fortune clip today...man it's a good one :lol:

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Haha thats great, I like the Stew-O griffin Jackass parody clip, cant find it right now but its hilarious. Herbert the Pervert is pretty funny too. :lol:

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LMAO! that south park clip is fricking hilarious! :lol:

the stewie jackass parady is really funny, i've seen that one a few times..

my favorite episode is "lethal weapons" lois takes that self defense class and at the end of the episode the whole family has that giant fight..it's a good one

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I friggin LOVE family guy!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Big fan here

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
petarded>all

love family guy!

·
Registered
253 Posts
the newest episode is by far one of the funniest ive seen in a while, the christian bale freak out is hilarious

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
really?? i haven't seen it! looks like i got something to look forward too

i think the new season's been pretty good

i liked the one when peter was a pirate..that was a good episode

·
Registered
272 Posts
I absolutely love Family Guy - greatest show of all time in my opinion. I think the fact that the show is so completely random makes it so funny.

My favorite episode is definitely the one when Brian starts dating the blonde idiot (Jillian) and he takes Stewie over to her house ... "Oh I get it, she's a moron!" Haha, gets me every time.

While some episodes are better than others (and I think I've seen every episode ever made), each has its own fresh ideas, with a couple of running themes throughout, like the chicken who gave Peter the expired coupon.

Freakin' sweet :lol:

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My favorite episode is definitely the one when Brian starts dating the blonde idiot (Jillian) and he takes Stewie over to her house ... "Oh I get it, she's a moron!" Haha, gets me every time.
that episode was on earlier this week! frickin hilarious! i laughed my ass off at that part :lol:

·
Registered
253 Posts
">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha the "bird is the word" episode gets soo annoying but it's funny

heres one of my favorite clips from a newer episdoe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts