KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Can it also be mounted to the handle bar clamps? How do you see the lights with it mounted right there?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I tried to remove the lights totally from my 450. It kept blowing fuses!!! I plugged the lights back in and it hasnt blown a fuse since!! I just put all of the lights together with black tape and zip tied them under the hood. I run a handle bar mounted tether kill switch so I moved the key switch to the hole in the plastic where the stock tether was. It looks like it is factory!

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
i bought one! and a bar pad, heres how mine looks now

i used my nuetral light cuz my on light broke when i wrecked awhile back, works just fine!

went on real easy too

·
Registered
272 Posts
Somewhat off topic - once you relocate the key and lights, will any molded bar pad fit over the stem clamp?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Should i dont see why it wouldnt. Unless its the one that goes over the handlebar brace. i think its to narrow but thats my oppinion.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Somewhat off topic - once you relocate the key and lights, will any molded bar pad fit over the stem clamp?

I did this mod and bought the fat bar pad and cover from my KTM dealer and it's perfect. Looks great.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Has anyone had any issues with the key and lights mounted right there? I am just curious due to the amount of mud/dirt that can get caked up there. Thanks

·
Registered
112 Posts
you say you bought this from magic? what is magic? where did you buy it at?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I solved it like this. It didnt cost me anything and it works great![attachment=1119:liten.jpg]

now THAT is slick! how did you do that with the lights down there?

·
Registered
17 Posts
now THAT is slick! how did you do that with the lights down there?
Just two aluminum pieces with 4 holes. And one hole in the plastic for the ignition. The only thing you have to take notice is that the you dont drill the ignition hole to close to the tank, then it wount be enough space behind it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts