KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am seriously thinking abotu makign the switch to the KTM when the MX version comes out. My question for the owners is what did you ride before the KTM and what does it feel like, I am tall and ride a cannondale, I love the ergonomics on the dale. I have ridden most fo the 450's the second most comfortable is the YFZ and then the LTR, I do not liek the honda,it's just not comfortable. I have sat on a can am DS450 and thought it was small, felt a lot liek a z400. So my question is what does the KTM resemble as far as seating position and handlebar reach and knee room when leaning off into a corner. And if someone could take a picture of the shifter area that would be awesome, my biuggest gripe about the honda is how the shifter sits, I can never get it comfortable for me to shift. Also how does the throttle feel? hard liek a YFZ or soft and smooth like a honda?

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
mine feels amazing, everything is perfect for my size, im about 5'9, 130, its a lot different than my mod blaster, and its hella fast, which is a bonus as well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts