KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST ORDERD A SYSTEM 5 ELKA DAMPER. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THESE. GOOD PRODUCT OR NOT, LIKE OR DISLIKE ALL THE ADJUSTMENTS???? SOMONE IS SELLING THEM ON ATVRIDERS FOR 275$

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I orderd a System 5 from him and should be getting it friday. I will post a review once I get it installed and set-up.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope i get mine by friday. id love to get it on for this weekend. Ill post a review also when I get it installed.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I installed my system 5 and went to the local mx track this weekend and did some adjusting and riding. this damper is really nice, tuning it takes a while but so far i really like it. it saved my a$$ in a whoop section when the backend started swapping sides on me, the damper semmed like it slowed it down and kept me on the quad insted of chunking me off. if anyone else has one i need a little help on the return to center adjustment, im not real sure what its supposed to do, any help would be appreciated. the conering adjustments on it are really nice since you can adjust where it comes in and how much it dampens. a couple more rides and ill have it figured out. when adjusted correctly you wont even be able to tell its there untill it saves your a$$$!!great product.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts