KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys . i been wanting one of these dynaflex. talk about working your hands arms. wow. my wife got it for me for valentines day. it takes a little getting used to but man once it gets going, up to 13000 rpms, it gets hard to hang onto. give it a try guys. its worth it.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I swear by them! They are the only thing that will improve your arm pump.

·
Registered
222 Posts
What do you do with it ?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What do you do with it ?
once you get it going your just moving your wrist and hand to keep the gyroscope inside it going. it really works your fingers hand and forearms. the gyroforce is pulling in all different direction and it beco0mes a chore just to hang onto it. its a good $20 investment.

·
Registered
309 Posts
i think ill try one for my kids they always complain about their hands and wrists after we ride. plus they'll think its a game not a workout ;)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Which one you do you get. The one with the handle or with out?
Bill

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
The one with out the handle is the one I have. THat little docking station is pretty neat for it! I just wind it up with my thumb, Too impatient for the string

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mines does not have the handle. i use my thumb or the "karatechop" method. mine came with a dvd with instructions and stuff. its pretty neat little thing.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Thanks guys I'll order one for Chad
Bill

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
mines does not have the handle. i use my thumb or the "karatechop" method. mine came with a dvd with instructions and stuff. its pretty neat little thing.

Mines more like a jew-do chop. But ya, exactly! :D

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
I have been using one for many months now I and also swear by them. I cant remember the website off hand, but if you go to the actual website they have different models of different weights to progress even further. THEY ARE AMAZING! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts