KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has tried one and how they would rate it. Looking to get one for XC racing.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has tried one and how they would rate it. Looking to get one for XC racing.
I had one on a wolverine and I liked being able to swap between the twist for the open stuff and thumb for the tighter stuff. It is for sale now since I no longer have the wolverine and do not want to use it on my YFZ. If you are interested let me know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If your talking about the dual gasser from motion pro I like mine.But I come from the 2 wheeled world and couldn't adjust to the thumb throttle.Going back and forth wasn't pretty.If your a thumb throttle guy already I'd stick with it.And thiers the safety issue with the TPS.Your running a single throttle cable with the dual gasser.If the throttle sticks "Oh crap".With the dual gasser you have to run the tps switch which was on the inside of the old thumb throttle on the outside on the handle bars or somewhere close to start the motor.I know a guy that runs thumb throttles on his bikes to.I think its personal preference thing to me.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had one on a wolverine and I liked being able to swap between the twist for the open stuff and thumb for the tighter stuff. It is for sale now since I no longer have the wolverine and do not want to use it on my YFZ. If you are interested let me know.

Who is it made by?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts