KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it a few days ago. Rode it last night for the first time. Love it. Thing pulls very very hard. I cant believe how fast it feels for only 51whp. More to more for sure. Im fully satified for stock. Holy crap!!! LOL Here are a few pics. Added numbers plates, powdercoated the nerfs, removed healguards and added a few stickers(3whp) easy. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great. So how do you like the taller bar location? I'm thinking of getting the sx stem for my xc.

Fits me perfect. I moved the bars up from where the factory had them. The bike really fits me good. Im only 6ft. Im really impressed with this machine.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Damn I wish my powder coater had that fast of a turn around :( It takes mine minimun 1 week for little stuff! Looks good buddy! I like the number plates ;)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
That gap between the pegs and rear fender reminds me of the LTR. Kinda scary not havin heel guards...

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That gap between the pegs and rear fender reminds me of the LTR. Kinda scary not havin heel guards...
If your a sissy. LOL Keep your feet on the pegs and you wont have to worry about it.

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
I think about that sometimes. It is really necessary to have the nerfs and heelguards if a pilot doesn't jump?
I don't do jumps (small jumps only) and never had any problems, the feet never slipped from the pegs...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts