KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you all tried the performance wire on the XC with a built or modded engine? It would be interesting to see if any gains down low are possible for me...the 553 Kit with the Modded 807 cam and 43mm TB Carb gives up a lot down low and I guess the HMF added to that...up top she rips but I still have the 13T sprocket on front I'll install the 14T but would like some more Low End...

I'll send the 41MM CRF450R Carb as soon as I get home and have you mod it cause it sucks on landings and when I stab the thorttle it just dies so i have to let off and then restab...needs the hole enlargement mod on the pump no doubt...

I need some ideas on adjusting my power to the low/mid for a little more playing...I am still a kid...Growing old is mandatory, but you can be immature forever!!!

·
Registered
769 Posts
We have not tried the brown wire on a built bike, when we tested it on my bike (stock) it helped to 5K rpm's, I'll test it if/when I get my 99mm cylinder on...

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
We have not tried the brown wire on a built bike, when we tested it on my bike (stock) it helped to 5K rpm's, I'll test it if/when I get my 99mm cylinder on...
i tested it on the dyno with my midly built quad and there was no difference at all. so i just took the handlebar switch off all together. back then my quad was 540, 806 cam, porting w/ +1 valves.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i tested it on the dyno with my midly built quad and there was no difference at all. so i just took the handlebar switch off all together. back then my quad was 540, 806 cam, porting w/ +1 valves.
Cool thanks Bronson...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts