KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm jealous of you all...i miss riding my wheeler.. :mellow:

i sit and watch videos and look at pictures of everyone else having a ball on their toys and mines just a frame and tires right now..

theres a slim shot that i could get riding again 2 weekends from now but i guess we'll see..depends on if it's 10 degrees out too :p

maybe i'll get a picture of it all stripped a part so you can all realize how lucky you are lol :D

later

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
both mine are upstairs on display at the shop, weve got a foot of snow here but the trails are dry, so no quadding or sledding for me,

·
Registered
430 Posts
i'm jealous of you all...i miss riding my wheeler.. :mellow:

i sit and watch videos and look at pictures of everyone else having a ball on their toys and mines just a frame and tires right now..

theres a slim shot that i could get riding again 2 weekends from now but i guess we'll see..depends on if it's 10 degrees out too :p

maybe i'll get a picture of it all stripped a part so you can all realize how lucky you are lol :D

later
I feel your pain. Mines been down to the frame for about 3 months now. Waiting on parts and getting the engine rebuilt. Not to worried tho, there is about 6 in of snow here.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we dont have any snow yet...it's just cold...so i could easily be riding..

oh well..at least i can go skien lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts