KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a DASA slip on that is in near perfect condition, the reason I say near perfect is because it has been used. I am going to go with the Akropovic full system on my 600cc build. Your cost for the DASA is $275.00 plus actual shipping cost. My paypal address is [email protected]

Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
WOW! Good buy!

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
dont forget me on your swingarm it you go longer ;)

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
I have a DASA slip on that is in near perfect condition, the reason I say near perfect is because it has been used. I am going to go with the Akropovic full system on my 600cc build. Your cost for the DASA is 5.00 plus actual shipping cost. My paypal address is [email protected]

Brian
akropovic is an interesting choice... did travis recommend that? i might be getting ready to make an exhaust change myself!!!

we will have to see...

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Someone man up and send me their preowned akrapovic. I really wanna test that thing. Im positive that its gonna be a glorified fmf. Minimal results with huge cost.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I have a DASA slip on that is in near perfect condition, the reason I say near perfect is because it has been used. I am going to go with the Akropovic full system on my 600cc build. Your cost for the DASA is 5.00 plus actual shipping cost. My paypal address is [email protected]

Brian
can i ask u why u r going whit the akropovic system..........

·
Registered
121 Posts

Brian
can i ask u why u r going whit the akropovic system..........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts