KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bolted on and ran 5 times on the dyno. thats it. Pipe adds really good gains across the board. Dyno numbers are in the dyno section., Brand new boxed and ready to go. Just need to get $360 shipped outa it. [email protected] is my paypal. Thanks

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bolted on and ran 5 times on the dyno. thats it. Pipe adds really good gains across the board. Dyno numbers are in the dyno section., Brand new boxed and ready to go. Just need to get 0 shipped outa it. [email protected] is my paypal. Thanks

Price drop $340 shipped. Someone take this badboy.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Dang it would you hold your Horses! Im trying as fast as I can to get a machine!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont think anyone wants it. So Im gonna keep it either for your bike or mine. Mines getting one for sure but Im sponsored so getting another one is no big deal. So hurry up and but that damn thing. LOL Get a megabomb header while your at it.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I dont think anyone wants it. So Im gonna keep it either for your bike or mine. Mines getting one for sure but Im sponsored so getting another one is no big deal. So hurry up and but that damn thing. LOL Get a megabomb header while your at it.
Do they make a mega bomb?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts