KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the dasa pipe for my 525xc, waiting on it to get here... Just wonder what jetting I should run? I ordered a JD jet kit also... I live in eastern KY 10 miles from the Hatfield-Mccoy trails, if that helps any.... I also unpluged the brown wire( I think I unplgged the correct wire) an was going to remove the snorkel an back fire mesh on the intake... Thanks...

·
Registered
236 Posts
I ordered the dasa pipe for my 525xc, waiting on it to get here... Just wonder what jetting I should run? I ordered a JD jet kit also... I live in eastern KY 10 miles from the Hatfield-Mccoy trails, if that helps any.... I also unpluged the brown wire( I think I unplgged the correct wire) an was going to remove the snorkel an back fire mesh on the intake... Thanks...

ask rocket ron, I have that same pipe and he did my carb, and it is perfect, i am in MO.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have 2 DASA pipes on my atvs. They recommend stock jetting. I went up 1 size on main for first bike and stock on second bike. They both run excellent with no problems. Best HP gains I have ever experienced in 15 years racing! Good luck.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spoke to James at JD. He recommends, 180 main, 45 pilot, 1 1/4 turns out on the fuel screw, with the red needle 5th clip from top position...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Has anyone had any problems getting there pipes from dasa? Mines been ordered for over 2 weeks, everytime I call they say the can is suppose to be out of powder coat today an they are shipping it out... Well today when i called they said they had to chage something in the can design that they was having a problem, an I would be getting one of the first new design cans.... Anyone herd of this???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts