KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys, I went straight to the man...Dan himself and spoke to him about a group buy. He winked at me and said "Get me some numbers"...

So list on the DASA slip on is $399 from what I understand...all I need to know is how many people are interested in coming in...I am looking to go to him with a order of 10...I am already set up with DASA as a dealer so I can float the order on my credit with them...

So lets get some people interested and I will go back to him later this week and get some solid pricing...

If you know the name DASA then you know the quality of the work and product...

Keith, their shop foreman fired me 4 hp baseline gain off the top of his head with the DASA & the airbox lid off...no jetting changes were made for the baseline runs...I will also try to get some Dyno charts out of his computer..

So who is in?

·
Registered
500 Posts
OK guys, I went straight to the man...Dan himself and spoke to him about a group buy. He winked at me and said "Get me some numbers"...

So list on the DASA slip on is 9 from what I understand...all I need to know is how many people are interested in coming in...I am looking to go to him with a order of 10...I am already set up with DASA as a dealer so I can float the order on my credit with them...

So lets get some people interested and I will go back to him later this week and get some solid pricing...

If you know the name DASA then you know the quality of the work and product...

Keith, their shop foreman fired me 4 hp baseline gain off the top of his head with the DASA & the airbox lid off...no jetting changes were made for the baseline runs...I will also try to get some Dyno charts out of his computer..

So who is in?
I'm in for either or, full or slip on.

s/f
Brian

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does he have the full system available yet? I would be interested in that.
No full systems as yet...Dan hasn't ruled them out but he's in no hurry to develop one either...it's pretty tight in there and the 2 into 1 header usually results in the mid pipe being excessively large to get through the space allowed..I watched them try this on a 700 Rappy...

Once the MX version is out I am planning on getting one and I will leave mine with Dan so he can get cracking on a full system...

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
jim i am not trying to rain on your parade, but how can you guys possibly consider buying a damn slip-on for $50 less than Dan sells full systems for?

you guys go for it, but i am out of this one...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I was hoping to definitely get a better price than $50 less than a full system (by the way? DASA had a price increase a couple of months ago...no longer $450 for the LTR)...

Hey I was just asking for the benefit of the guys on the boards...if no one thinks it's worth it? No sweat off my back.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well I was hoping to definitely get a better price than less than a full system (by the way? DASA had a price increase a couple of months ago...no longer 0 for the LTR)...

Hey I was just asking for the benefit of the guys on the boards...if no one thinks it's worth it? No sweat off my back.

Wuts up Junkie are we keepin you busy...can't wait for the parts. I definietly would like a DASA but can do the DASA sticker in orange carbon fiber and can kevlar...so we dont have to deal with A's 2 boxes dealeo

Come up soon n ride in the PacNorthWest
Sarah

·
Registered
236 Posts
300 0r less, i am in

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wuts up Junkie are we keepin you busy...can't wait for the parts. I definietly would like a DASA but can do the DASA sticker in orange carbon fiber and can kevlar...so we dont have to deal with A's 2 boxes dealeo

Come up soon n ride in the PacNorthWest
Sarah
Sarah...you guys love that kevlar look huh?...Yes I can do the DASA in orange and the rest in the Kevlar...I will get with Dan this week and see what he comes up with for pricing...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sarah...you guys love that kevlar look huh?...Yes I can do the DASA in orange and the rest in the Kevlar...I will get with Dan this week and see what he comes up with for pricing...

Bullet proof, fitty cent style
We can't do what everyone else is doing
Let a native know.... Everyone loves the truck, minus the missing dash piece

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bullet proof, fitty cent style
We can't do what everyone else is doing
Let a native know.... Everyone loves the truck, minus the missing dash piece
Ah ha ha ha...yes your native humor is not lost on ******...check your e-mail for the tracking number bro...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts