Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
WOW! Those are impressive! Almos 10 more ft lbs at 2900 rpm! Thats low end right thur! Of coarse thats with the quiet core...

You should start a thread with the FMF run at Dasa also vs the Dasa pipe.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Looks like you could roll a tennis ball down that header. Sparks big core is 2 1/4 inches and that bitch is LOUD! Is there sound regs at ITP?

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WOW! Those are impressive! Almos 10 more ft lbs at 2900 rpm! Thats low end right thur! Of coarse thats with the quiet core...

that is the afr ratio. for some reason they didn't print out the torque numbers.

and there is no sound regulations at itp.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
that is the afr ratio. for some reason they didn't print out the torque numbers.

and there is no sound regulations at itp.

Oh really? Dang I was gonna say that is some CRAZY difference. Ya I put the graphs side by side and(both the FMF and DASA) and they are pretty close except at 8500-9300 the Dasa keeps pullin.

Other than that they are pretty close. I notice that there isnt really any steps to the pipe size either. Hmmm. Thank goodness you got it for free! I LOVE how the pipe comes off the back at an agle slightly! OFF to FCI now huh!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh really? Dang I was gonna say that is some CRAZY difference. Ya I put the graphs side by side and(both the FMF and DASA) and they are pretty close except at 8500-9300 the Dasa keeps pullin.

Other than that they are pretty close. I notice that there isnt really any steps to the pipe size either. Hmmm. Thank goodness you got it for free! I LOVE how the pipe comes off the back at an agle slightly! OFF to FCI now huh!
next monday. this week the bike will be on bricks, due to selling my shocks, and having my fox's revalved at pep.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts

I like the angle to. Congrats on the first sx system.

Ps. Your welcome. LOL

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the angle to. Congrats on the first sx system.

Ps. Your welcome. LOL
now don't forget anthony you talked me into it telling me it was good for the ktm community. i went there grinding my teeth.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts

they didnt use dyno tires that time. This time they did. I post graphs of everything over each other after I get them.

I also got my hmf today. Looks sick also. Ill post pics.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they didnt use dyno tires that time. This time they did. I post graphs of everything over each other after I get them.

I also got my hmf today. Looks sick also. Ill post pics.
hopefully pics and dyno results.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
The header looks great it has steps but it does not get to big. This will help the mid and top. If the header was bigger at the muffler it would help top and more over rev. It looks like Dan did his home work on this one.

You should see if you could get that header ceramic coated before you use it much. THAT WOULD BE SICK LOOKING.

Congrats on a sick looking pipe.

·
Registered
309 Posts
to bad he doesnt make a full 525 setup. i had a full dasa on my ltr it was cool but got a few tickets. id like to see a run with the quite core and one with out

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Ya, I am sure its loud, That opening is HUGE! Joe Byrds bikes are HELLA loud

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
They will build anyone a system. You just need to get a templet bike down to them. I just dont think they want to produce an xc pipe. Not much interest becuase the xc was built for woods type racing and the dasa is LOUD!!!! WAY LOUD.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Did they say when you could buy one.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
no. but the jig is made. just call tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts