KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 525 and, I was thinking of which exhaust. Im leaning tords the CT but I always have problems jetting. I live in Pa. Im 2600 ft. above sea level. I was wondering if you guys could help me out.

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
I bought a 525 and, I was thinking of which exhaust. Im leaning tords the CT but I always have problems jetting. I live in Pa. Im 2600 ft. above sea level. I was wondering if you guys could help me out.
First of all, get the CT! Its awesome! When you order, call and ask to speak with Allen, give him your info, he will hook you up with the proper jetting.
Chris

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Call and talk to Allen and he said, Some will be ready by friday because he is going to rebend the the pipe because he said some people were have problems with it melting the plastic.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Call and talk to Allen and he said, Some will be ready by friday because he is going to rebend the the pipe because he said some people were have problems with it melting the plastic.
it is me that is melting plastic... but i would never complain about it to anyone but allen. as always his superb customer service has the issue all taken care of!!! i should have a new system anytime now... i have used ct systems in the past and any issues i ever had were taken care quicker than ever. ct's customer service is second to none!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts