KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

CST Pulse tires

4K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  OrangeBeast 
#1 ·
Hi everyone!

First real post here, just got my 08 450 XC about two months ago! Wanted to add a review of the new set of Pulse tires I got for this beast. Fronts are 21x7x10 and rears are 20x11x9.

I have to say these are the best sport tires I've had on any quad I've owned. I've had holeshots, maxxis razrs, stockers and some GBC xc racers and these tires have impressed me more than any of those. They hook up like crazy when you point it straight and lean back but yet slide predictably with just a little body english and throttle. They also do really well in the mud (for this type of tire); lots of clean out with the open tread pattern. I had a set of rears on my previous quad and they seemed to do well tread life wise. The ride is fairly smooth on these too.

Only downsides are they are rather noisy if you have to ride on the road at all (not a biggie) and they are more expensive than some tires out there, however still cheaper than a Maxxis or ITP equivalent. Give 'em a try! Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread
Wheel Tire Plant Automotive tire Vehicle

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.