KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a general heads up....... after years of reliable use I had my PayPal acccount hit by a fradulent transaction to the tune of $5k.............. grrrrr

good news is that on international transaction you can get a full refund via your bank which we most certainly will persue, the loser is the vendor.

The transaction was for several thousnd euro at a trendy itailian clothing store via an internet sale :angry: !! sure shows how global this sort of scam is..........

so all c cards canncelled and now a whole heap of resetting up of c card related accounts.......... grrrrrrr

so keep your eye's peeled team !!

·
Registered
951 Posts
just a general heads up....... after years of reliable use I had my PayPal acccount hit by a fradulent transaction to the tune of k.............. grrrrr

good news is that on international transaction you can get a full refund via your bank which we most certainly will persue, the loser is the vendor.

The transaction was for several thousnd euro at a trendy itailian clothing store via an internet sale :angry: !! sure shows how global this sort of scam is..........

so all c cards canncelled and now a whole heap of resetting up of c card related accounts.......... grrrrrrr

Man that just sucks. Wish people would just work like normal people.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
just a general heads up....... after years of reliable use I had my PayPal acccount hit by a fradulent transaction to the tune of k.............. grrrrr

I had my Paypal attacked by some chump like 4 or 5 years ago. They only made out with 500 dollars before I caught on to them. I actually logged into my hotmail and they were inthere the same time I was deleting all their purchases! CRAZY!

·
Registered
500 Posts
my chase card got hit awhile back for 3500 of airline tickets. luckily i got it all back with little hassle. phew

I just got hit for roughly 2,500 this morning. I found out when I was trying to pay my bill at a restaurant about an hour ago. They let me go to an ATM 5 blocks down the road the ATM said my card was lost or stolen. So I called the bank and BAM!!! I'm do to hed home at 0515 in the morning and no cash on hand. Thank God for the Western Union crooks. At least Navy Fed sent me some cash that way. This crap sucks!!!

Brian

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Ya there is really no hiding from them if they get your info. Its always a nice little reminder about how vonerable you really are no matter what

1 - 8 of 8 Posts