KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all:
I just installed an awesome Crank Case Evac Valve that has been selling like crazy on the Raptor boards. They have found up to and in some cases over 1 hp gain with them on the dyno runs. I started doing some research on evac valves and found out folks have been running them on the kTm RFS motors for yrs now with great success. Just wanted to pass on some good gouge that I have found. Send me a message and I will send you the in the right direction.

s/f
Brian

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hi all:
I just installed an awesome Crank Case Evac Valve that has been selling like crazy on the Raptor boards. They have found up to and in some cases over 1 hp gain with them on the dyno runs. I started doing some research on evac valves and found out folks have been running them on the kTm RFS motors for yrs now with great success. Just wanted to pass on some good gouge that I have found. Send me a message and I will send you the in the right direction.

s/f
Brian
I have one of these valves. I kept it of my raptor. I havnt looked at putting it on yet. Just wondering if there is anything special on the KTM or do I just need to find the crank vent and put it inline with it like the raptor?

·
Registered
951 Posts
I have one of these valves. I kept it of my raptor. I havnt looked at putting it on yet. Just wondering if there is anything special on the KTM or do I just need to find the crank vent and put it inline with it like the raptor?

yep just put it in-line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.