KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, in order to bring you all more and more goodies for your KTM's I have brought on a full line of CP Pistons for all models that KTM offers.

Choices for the 09 + 450SX:
-97mm stockbore 13.0:1
-97mm stockbore 13.5:1

pm me with questions or interest in ordering.

Jay @ FourWerx

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Do you know yet if they weigh any less than the stock piston?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
That is very cool. A higher compression piston should give more torque. That's what some people is after :)
There will be for 505 also right?
Good job ;)

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Are those shelf pistons? Or are you gonna get custom ones?

Im thinking a 13.5 and 14.0 would be better choices if so. The 13.0 is so close to stock.

Either way its cool that your doing that. Nice work.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are shelf pistons from CP. CP makes some amazing stuff and I wouldn't run anything else!!!!

Regular Price : 229.95

Pm me for best price!!!!!

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
Trew, give CP a nudge and see if they will do a 505 slug, I'd be first inline (well probably would have to elbow out Driver :eek: ) for one.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually have an email into them asking about it. I will try to get the word on it for you guys. I'm really stoked to work with CP as they are great people over there!!!!

If anyone needs something, i'll be taking orders immediately!!!

Jay

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Awesome keep us updated. My buddie is in good with cp. he has a friend over there. Im gonna have him spark interest also.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just got word back for you guys. They can do it, they just need a sample piston. Anyone willing to give one up?? :)

Let me know.

Thanks, Jay

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am not advertising the price on these. If you are looking, pm me please. My pricing is too low to advertise.

Thanks, Jay

·
Registered
430 Posts
Bump of high comp pistons. Cheapest hp available

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've got my CP rep working on the 505 piston for you guys, but the 450 SX piston is all done and ready to go.

Go to my site and check out the options. If you are interested in an SX piston, you can either contact me on here or buy thru the store.

www.fwcarbon.com

Thanks, Jay

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Id really like to get a 13.75-14.0 if possible. But Id settle for the 13.5 LOL

Keep me posted Im really excited. Id like to dyno mine stock and then rip it open soon as possible.

Planning on high comp piston, some sort of intake setup, dasa slip on, 42.5mm carb bore and get it all dialed in.

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
I've got my CP rep working on the 505 piston for you guys, but the 450 SX piston is all done and ready to go.

Go to my site and check out the options. If you are interested in an SX piston, you can either contact me on here or buy thru the store.

www.fwcarbon.com

Thanks, Jay
Jay,
How's the 505sx piston coming?

Thanks, Rich

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Direct response from CP:

Hey Jay,
The CP engineer is working on them now……its still going to be 3-4 weeks though before we get a first run done.
Thx.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What compression ratios would you like to see for the 505 piston? Here is your chance to be heard! They would like suggestions, as this is brand new for them...

Please post your opinion and info!

Jay

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
13.75:1, but a 13.5:1 may hold up slightly longer if they are starting to break them now.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts