KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
i may try that on my rzr...

i have been talking to mike skaggs, a long time ktm rfs guru. he has a kit that he is going to send me to test. i should have it no later than march 20th with time to install it before the dunes!

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i may try that on my rzr...

i have been talking to mike skaggs, a long time ktm rfs guru. he has a kit that he is going to send me to test. i should have it no later than march 20th with time to install it before the dunes!
Bronson isn't that setup like $300-400?

·
Registered
121 Posts
go to the junkyard get the cooler buy some hose,clamps.........there u go........cheap.

·
Registered
83 Posts
how well is that summit oil cooler working out tapped into the heads oil line?

·
Registered
83 Posts
any up dates yet on these home brew or bronsons kit?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sorry guys, the cooler is working out great. It is a bit hard to clean as the fins are easily bent. I zip tied the cooler to my radiator shroud right in front of the fan. I may put the Trailtech temp sensor on the oil line instead of the water to see how hot it gets.

·
Registered
173 Posts
forgot, I will put some furnace filter around it that I run on my radiator to keep it cleaner. it is a plastic type filter about 3/4' thick. It is blue and you can actually see it on the quad on the right.

·
Registered
113 Posts
some pics of the lines people are taping into would be nice. I did something similar to this on my yfz but you just taped into the lines going to the tank and routed them to the cooler then back to the tank. These motors are a little more involved than that, so some pics would be awesome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts