KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this is the first 505SX that i saw in black and it's sick looking!
The guy is from The Netherlands

·
Registered
568 Posts
i would like to get some of those orange bolts everywhere. do you know who makes them?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Thats the same pipe you have just the KTM version right? That thing is simply SICK!!!!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
BTW where is this at?

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes those orange bolts are awesome with the black plastics.
I found these pics in another forum. This is the site from the dealer where this quad was tricked:
Link

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Totally germany... I cant read that site, plus they are some brautworst eating machines ;)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Yum! I bet with a little u4.2 those would be scrum-didily-umpscous!

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
loved how he cut his rear fenders, they look pretty badass

i like the all black but a good graphics kit would really look sweet on that thing

·
Registered
26 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Really Nice Quadevill ...

A question, could you give me the part number for the guide chain protection ?

Thanks ...

And take fun with your very nice machine :D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Really Nice Quadevill ...

A question, could you give me the part number for the guide chain protection ?

Thanks ...

And take fun with your very nice machine :D :D :D :D
I really wish it was mine but it isn't :(
Here you have the reference for the Billet Case Guard Kit SX ATV: 83532075044

·
Registered
26 Posts
Quadevill sorry for the mistake.
I have read this post with my Iphone ... and I was more focused on pix than on message

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
i would like to get some of those orange bolts everywhere. do you know who makes them?
although they look trick they are junk, stay away from them. they are anodized 6000 series aluminum and i dont trust them as far as i can shoot them with a damn sling shot!!!

they are very soft and have tendency to stretch when hot on top of the fact that they are easy as shit to round off. they may work fine on plastics, etc.; but that guy is a fool to use them on the motor... I have personally tried aluminum nuts & bolts and would not recommend them to my worst enemy.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
although the look trick they are junk, stay away from them. they are anodized 6000 series aluminum and i dont trust them as far as i can shoot them with a damn sling shot!!!

they are soft and have tendency to stretch when hot on top of the fact that they are easy as shit to round off. they may work fine on plastics, etc.; but that guy is a fool who has them on the motor... I have personally tried aluminum nuts & bolts and would not recommend them to my worst enemy.
Ya The are pretty much an all show and no go thing ;) What if Jake you pulled out yours and got the heads Pc'ed or anodized? I know it might be a lot of work but hey, what isnt! lol

·
Registered
568 Posts
Ya The are pretty much an all show and no go thing ;) What if Jake you pulled out yours and got the heads Pc'ed or anodized? I know it might be a lot of work but hey, what isnt! lol

what bronson said is true. and if i pc'd them the wreches would not fit. and anodized is too much, and the bolts are rough textured not smooth.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts