KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, this place has come so far in such little time... Our community has a lot of great things going for it right now and the best is yet to come!

Thanks again!

KTMATVHQ Staff

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it's great!
I've also add a link to this forum in all my videos on youtube about the ktm to drive more users
ah ha, i found you! you must be Bodyguard3164 on youtube... very good i must say, we really do appreciate that more than you know. I noticed it that today matter of fact, and have been trying to get a hold of you to personally thank you.

we need to get those videos uploaded to the community. they are great selling tools for those who may not be convinced yet. the more ktm quads sell the more our community can grow.

i have worked a few days now on some custom bbcode that will allow the seamless integration of youtube videos into post with a simple tag. unfortunately i have been unsuccessful, hopefully i will get it all fixed and working soon!

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
ah ha, i found you! you must be Bodyguard3164 on youtube... very good i must say, we really do appreciate that more than you know. I noticed it that today matter of fact, and have been trying to get a hold of you to personally thank you.

we need to get those videos uploaded to the community. they are great selling tools for those who may not be convinced yet. the more ktm quads sell the more our community can grow.

i have worked a few days now on some custom bbcode that will allow the seamless integration of youtube videos into post with a simple tag. unfortunately i have been unsuccessful, hopefully i will get it all fixed and working soon!

Yes i am
love this bike to death!
Let me know when that is solved, i have all the vides that i've put on youtube in my hard drive.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how about i just get you ftp access and you upload them and i willl get them published to the community...

we are going to have to come up with a special place for all these sweet videos!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
Bodyguard3164 on youtube...
where did you get those vids? the guy in the walkthroughs said exactly what he told us at the dealer seminar. they wouldn'yt let me on the MX track, i wanted to hit the big jump

·
Premium Member
940 Posts
where did you get those vids? the guy in the walkthroughs said exactly what he told us at the dealer seminar. they wouldn'yt let me on the MX track, i wanted to hit the big jump
I got the videos on torrents. Your're talking about Mr. John Maley, great guy, he really knows what he's doing and talking about

1 - 12 of 12 Posts