KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL I know you are ANTZY to get your new baby! So lets see it you Damn Idahoan :D

·
Registered
769 Posts
Driver has two new babies, his boy was born a little over a week ago and the other (KTM 505) will be here any time, congrats on both driver

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know:) He keeps texting me, BUT I WANT TO SEE IT!!!!!!! Im sure you and him are going to have to have a couple all nighters at your Dyno once he gets it :p

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Oh you know it!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Driver has two new babies, his boy was born a little over a week ago and the other (KTM 505) will be here any time, congrats on both driver
all bullshit aside guys; who cares about the damn 505sx and congratulations on the true addition to the family!!! ;)

i hope mom & baby are doing well and wish you guys the best of luck...

merry sleepless nights!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now that Bronson came out from under his rock... :D

j/k Anthony's a Dada( not Dasa), I get it :bump:

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
all bullshit aside guys; who cares about the damn 505sx and congratulations on the true addition to the family!!! ;)

i hope mom & baby are doing well and wish you guys the best of luck...

merry sleepless nights!

I really appreciate that. Its been a few weeks for little man. He was born nov 19th. Its my 3rd so its not like I dont have experience with this stuff. LOL

Ol Brady boy your gonna have to wait a few more days. It didnt show up yet. Was supposed to be here yesterday and still not here. Im totally bummed. I wanted to sleep in the garage with it. LOL
Got a few things for it though.
Got some blue flex bars
number plates
dasa pipe
jd jet kit
and ktm nerfs? Maybe.

All on the way. Im excited. Just need to get my stabilizer and its game on for now.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Let me know about the stabilizer thing. remember I need one too! Discount maybe if we order two or what eva?.?.?

It too cold to sleep in the garage with the bike. I would bring it in and tuck it into bed with me. The ole lady will have to chill with the dogs for a few weeks downstairs on the couches ;) You got pics of that pipe yet, did you go camo or what ever... Shoot I think I just need to call and check in with you. LOL

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
I really appreciate that. Its been a few weeks for little man. He was born nov 19th. Its my 3rd so its not like I dont have experience with this stuff. LOL

Ol Brady boy your gonna have to wait a few more days. It didnt show up yet. Was supposed to be here yesterday and still not here. Im totally bummed. I wanted to sleep in the garage with it. LOL
Got a few things for it though.
Got some blue flex bars
number plates
dasa pipe
jd jet kit
and ktm nerfs? Maybe.

All on the way. Im excited. Just need to get my stabilizer and its game on for now.
my birthday is the 11/19 as well... so bringing home #3 was just a reminder of how tiring number 1 & 2 were.

for me bringing home 2 at the same time made me bask in the the old memories of just having one newborn!!!

congratz & good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts