KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have input on why or how my clutch lever would be coming out to far? The best way I can explain is that the red adjuster seems to come out and then I can't pull the lever back in, most of the time I wrestle with it while slowly coming to a stop and killin it. I have to almost hold the lever out a little farther and use my finger or stick to get it to slide back into place. Long I know, but sucks when flying down trail and can't pull the lever in.

Thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
Does anybody have input on why or how my clutch lever would be coming out to far? The best way I can explain is that the red adjuster seems to come out and then I can't pull the lever back in, most of the time I wrestle with it while slowly coming to a stop and killin it. I have to almost hold the lever out a little farther and use my finger or stick to get it to slide back into place. Long I know, but sucks when flying down trail and can't pull the lever in.

Thanks
any pics?? without looking at it i can only tell you to break down your master cylinder and make sure your plunger seals and spring are still holding. are you having any fluid leaking out?

·
Registered
153 Posts
hey nick,did you win the lotto?
i read you sig.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no it is not leaking any fluids at all. and i have not taken it apart to check springs.

and if i won the lotto, i'd have a flock of ktm's for me and the wife to play on. as well as a brand new 3500HD, sittin on 35's ... the list goes on if you want to know the rest. ha ha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts