KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made an order from Munn Racing, 3 weeks later I get it in and it is wrong I called them and gave them the opportunity to make it right and they would have none of it. I will not order another thing from them again!!! Beware Just my experience and passing it on to you all!!!

s/f
Brian

·
Registered
140 Posts
I made an order from Munn Racing, 3 weeks later I get it in and it is wrong I called them and gave them the opportunity to make it right and they would have none of it. I will not order another thing from them again!!! Beware Just my experience and passing it on to you all!!!

s/f
Brian
I deal with Chip almost daily, he always goes out of the way to take care of me I'm sure there is probally more to the story. Some people you can't make happy no matter what you do. He does alot business to have a unhappy customers? There are alot of worse dealers to deal with!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright folks here it is in a nut shell. I ordered the large KTM nerf bars, orange carburator vent hose to get rid of the girly factory pink hoses, and the orange billet oil filter caps (plural). This is how the invoice reads in hand writting also. Note this order was taken over the phone as the internet was acting up for some reason. When the order came in it had the KTM nerf bars they look awesome just wish they were black, gas cap vent hose (black with an orange tip), and 1 oil filter cap. When I called them to find out what happened with my order as the box wasn't in to good of shape when I got it. I was told that the filter caps only come in singles. I replied that it is written on the invoice as plural as I ordered them but on the left side for quantity it does have 1 written on it. I can see where there could be a mistake there. On the orange vent hose he had no answere for that and asked if I wanted to put the items on order. I replied that I didn't want to pay for shipping again on an order that was not correct in the first place. He said alright. Click!!! I said nothing nasty or hatefull just inquiring about my order.
So you tell me, is that customer service and going out of the way to make a wrong right. I have the invoice here in front of me so I know this message to be true and correct. I didn't post this for a pissing match that isn't what the forum is for I was just letting you all know my experience so that you can have more information to make a good purchasing decision and see if there is a trend. I'm glad to hear that most of you are happy with Munn Racing and incourage you to continue business with them. I choose not to with the experience I had with them.

s/f
Brian

·
Registered
140 Posts
Alright folks here it is in a nut shell. I ordered the large KTM nerf bars, orange carburator vent hose to get rid of the girly factory pink hoses, and the orange billet oil filter caps (plural). This is how the invoice reads in hand writting also. Note this order was taken over the phone as the internet was acting up for some reason. When the order came in it had the KTM nerf bars they look awesome just wish they were black, gas cap vent hose (black with an orange tip), and 1 oil filter cap. When I called them to find out what happened with my order as the box wasn't in to good of shape when I got it. I was told that the filter caps only come in singles. I replied that it is written on the invoice as plural as I ordered them but on the left side for quantity it does have 1 written on it. I can see where there could be a mistake there. On the orange vent hose he had no answere for that and asked if I wanted to put the items on order. I replied that I didn't want to pay for shipping again on an order that was not correct in the first place. He said alright. Click!!! I said nothing nasty or hatefull just inquiring about my order.
So you tell me, is that customer service and going out of the way to make a wrong right. I have the invoice here in front of me so I know this message to be true and correct. I didn't post this for a pissing match that isn't what the forum is for I was just letting you all know my experience so that you can have more information to make a good purchasing decision and see if there is a trend. I'm glad to hear that most of you are happy with Munn Racing and incourage you to continue business with them. I choose not to with the experience I had with them.

s/f
Brian
No pissing match you were showing your dissatisfaction with them and I was showing my satisfaction and support for Munn Racing sorry you are not happy with the service. There are many others who are.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hanging up on a customer is just bad. Pretty much unless a customer is just swearing up and down would be the only reason it would be called for. It was bad buisness for them because, had they treated you a little better I'm sure there would have been plenty more parts you would have got from them. I'll take your advice and stear clear. Maybe if they make it right with you, I'll consider them later on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts