KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i cant wait to get some videos uploaded to the community. i am still waiting on the handlebar mount.

http://www.vholdr.com/shoot/camera/overview

i had a nolder version of the twenty20 bullet camera and it was just too much involved to use it. wires going everywhere, heavy battery packs and then a camcorder to top it all off. it was more trouble than it was worth...

for christmas i bought my 4yr daughter a flip ultra digital video recorder. that little thing is pretty darn awesome. i have used it a few times on rides and was pretty amazed with the quality considering the price. they also have underwater mount and handlebar mount that makes it even more ingenious.

http://www.theflip.com/products_flip_ultra.shtml

last march i took some clients snowboarding in utah and i used my sony digital camera inside of a underwater hard case to record video. i was amazed by the quality of the videos we shot. the only down fall is the size of the files were huge!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will for sure.

i have been meaning to take the little flip ultra outside and record the stock exhaust noise before i change the exhaust... one thing i have always been impressed with was how remarkably quiet both the 450 & 525 are in stock form...

i guess it is my old age... but there is nothing fun about my ears ringing after a full day of riding and that is with a helmet on!

the full rossier system i had on my ltr was so darn loud it wasnt fun to ride it sometime. it was very close the sparks x-6 system that was on my yfz523. i had to wear earplugs in my helmet when i rode it...

·
Registered
52 Posts
i will for sure.

i have been meaning to take the little flip ultra outside and record the stock exhaust noise before i change the exhaust... one thing i have always been impressed with was how remarkably quiet both the 450 & 525 are in stock form...

i guess it is my old age... but there is nothing fun about my ears ringing after a full day of riding and that is with a helmet on!

the full rossier system i had on my ltr was so darn loud it wasnt fun to ride it sometime. it was very close the sparks x-6 system that was on my yfz523. i had to wear earplugs in my helmet when i rode it...
What pipe are you planing on running?

·
Registered
18 Posts
thats pretty nice.

do you have any vids off the flip that you can post? I'm wanting to get one but want to check out the quality of the videos first!

·
Registered
22 Posts
i cant wait to get some videos uploaded to the community. i am still waiting on the handlebar mount.

http://www.vholdr.com/shoot/camera/overview

i had a nolder version of the twenty20 bullet camera and it was just too much involved to use it. wires going everywhere, heavy battery packs and then a camcorder to top it all off. it was more trouble than it was worth...

for christmas i bought my 4yr daughter a flip ultra digital video recorder. that little thing is pretty darn awesome. i have used it a few times on rides and was pretty amazed with the quality considering the price. they also have underwater mount and handlebar mount that makes it even more ingenious.

http://www.theflip.com/products_flip_ultra.shtml

last march i took some clients snowboarding in utah and i used my sony digital camera inside of a underwater hard case to record video. i was amazed by the quality of the videos we shot. the only down fall is the size of the files were huge!
Have you used the vholdr camera yet.Need some feedback,might purchase one if all is good.Tried to PM you twice.Guess it didn't go through. Thanks Wayne

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got your pm's, i am so sorry i havent replied. i havent had time to sit down and give you a full review. this is my first week back off maternity leave and it has been hectic.

just a quick note, get one for sure; they are bad a$$. well worth the money. matter of fact i just got my external battery charger and two extra batteries on wednesday. so now i will be able to record nonstop...

still not sure which way is up?

·
Registered
22 Posts
i got your pm's, i am so sorry i havent replied. i havent had time to sit down and give you a full review. this is my first week back off maternity leave and it has been hectic.

just a quick note, get one for sure; they are bad a$$. well worth the money. matter of fact i just got my external battery charger and two extra batteries on wednesday. so now i will be able to record nonstop...

still not sure which way is up?
Just ordered mine today,but they didn't have any of the accessories at all.They new nothing about a handle bar mount system.Where did you get yours? Can't wait !!! Thanks for the advise.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just ordered mine today,but they didn't have any of the accessories at all.They new nothing about a handle bar mount system.Where did you get yours? Can't wait !!! Thanks for the advise.
no mounts will be available until may and i bought my directly from twenty20.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts