KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 Heartland Razor 2650TT

I signed all the paperwork yesterday and pick it up on Thursday. My family and I are super excited about the new addition to the family. We are scheduling our first " get to know it" trip this next weekend and then a trip to Florida the first week in August!

I can't wait to get some logo's made up for it!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hey Bronson90 Can I borrow some money.. Man it must be nice. I just bought a 2005 Ford F350 Crew cab. And now my wife wants me 2 sell my left nut and my street bike. Oya also pick up some side jobs. Outside of my regular work hours. But anyway looks sweet. Thats what I need for next year if I'm going 2 do the GNCC.

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Sweeeet! I'm in for after Thanksgiving Glamis Trip...say December 3 through 8? Are you up for Kermit Aug 6-10? Hoping the weather will stay cool...anyway Ralph Leedy has his RZR ready now he just got his Fuel Controller on with LTE Exhaust and MPI ECU...he says he can't quit smiling while he's riding it!!! Sure is fun to see a 73 yr old have a good time!!!

Ralph's RZR:
[attachment=958:p1010115.JPG][attachment=959:p1010121.JPG][attachment=960:p10101
22.JPG]

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
Bronson, thats one nice rig, you went for a towbar unit rather than a 5th wheel ?? Can you fit a couple of quads in the rear ?, i guess it's one of those units with electric rear platform that drops down for the rear bed / sleeping area over the toy hauler area ?.

We don't get anything like that down here.............. sweet rig

·
Registered
9 Posts
i am going to push heavily for a glamis trip over thanksgiving...

i rarely ever toot my own horn, but man this thing is awesome!
ive read in Quad and Dirt Wheels that Thanksgiving is THE absolutely busiest time of the year in glamis like to the tune of about 200K people there all at once.....i know glamis is big but that just seems a lil crowded to me

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sweeeet! I'm in for after Thanksgiving Glamis Trip...say December 3 through 8? Are you up for Kermit Aug 6-10? Hoping the weather will stay cool...anyway Ralph Leedy has his RZR ready now he just got his Fuel Controller on with LTE Exhaust and MPI ECU...he says he can't quit smiling while he's riding it!!! Sure is fun to see a 73 yr old have a good time!!!

Ralph's RZR:
[attachment=958:p1010115.JPG][attachment=959:p1010121.JPG][attachment=960:p10101
22.JPG]
December 3rd through the 8th is when we are having our annual LTR450HQ run. Get a hold of me and we'll meet up out there & throw up some sand!...

man it totally sucks but i cant go to kermit the 6-10 as i will be in florida with family... we have to figure out some other dates. email me or call me asap.
Try the December dates...but let me know if you go over Thanksgiving because I usually stay out there for 3 weeks starting just before Veterans Day...

ive read in Quad and Dirt Wheels that Thanksgiving is THE absolutely busiest time of the year in glamis like to the tune of about 200K people there all at once.....i know glamis is big but that just seems a lil crowded to me
It was that way for awhile but this year will be MUCH less crowded because of the gas prices & people losing their toys & houses...sad but it will cut down the traffic out there tremendously. If you know where to ride you will avoid 90% of those people. Most people hang out at 3 places: Oldsmobile Hill, Competition Hill & Sand Drags...if you avoid those 3 places you almost won't see a soul...weird huh?...

·
Registered
153 Posts
2009 Heartland Razor 2650TT

I signed all the paperwork yesterday and pick it up on Thursday. My family and I are super excited about the new addition to the family. We are scheduling our first " get to know it" trip this next weekend and then a trip to Florida the first week in August!

I can't wait to get some logo's made up for it!!!

were in florida are u going to go to

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.