KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
just wondering if there is any canadian members on here.......

Just signed up, live about 2-2.5 hours east of Edmonton, used to raced 450r Hondas from when I was 15-17. After seeing the KTM in person at the Edmonton bike show middle of January, I am DEEPLY interested in finding one.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
i'm pretty sure BH is from canada

i'm going to Whistler Blackcomb for 3 weeks this summer..plus i only live like 8 hours from Canada...can i be a canadian?? lol

·
Registered
409 Posts
i am from Montreal Canada!

was racing a LTR450 from 3 years for gncc type of races, plus 12hrs endurance races, and we also use this LTR450 foe the 2007 40th baja1000 (1300mi) and finish 5th in class.....towing for 6mi to the finish line the team Polaris/ktm engines #8a (2nd blown engine!!!!)

those ltr are tough we adult riden....hope the ktm will be as reliable!!

lets go Canadians, we want to ear from you!!

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
2 hours east of Toronto, 09 will be my third year racing, my second on a 450, the only 450 ive ever owned is a KTM and its the only one i ever want to, love it. BTW, walty, KTM gets major props fr reliability, my XC ran 12 MX motos and 6 practices in one weekend without a single hiccough on the same oil, after a week of being ridden every day at a riding camp.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know I should probably make a new thread for this, but any recomendations on where to Buy a KTM in Alberta/Saskatchewan, and any idea what the prices are around this time of year? Looking for a 450, dont really care if its SX or XC.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know I should probably make a new thread for this, but any recomendations on where to Buy a KTM in Alberta/Saskatchewan, and any idea what the prices are around this time of year? Looking for a 450, dont really care if its SX or XC.
sorry...

·
Registered
650 Posts
4 hour east of Montreal city in Quebec . . . in a little town called Riviere-du-loup .first 450 ever , thinking about starting racing. only drag raced in dirt for the moment.

09 450xc . jd jetting , fmf pipe , probend handguard , h7 conversion kit and more to come.

·
Registered
45 Posts
hey guys I just joined up yesterday.I,m from bc about an hour east of Vancouver. I have a 525xc that I play ride and also raced at the nextrax arenacross this past winter in Chilliwack,BC

·
Registered
316 Posts
Trailor Park Boys is my favorite tv show and I've been to Halifax.... so I feel I need to at least be considered an honorary Canadian.

oh, and...

Canadian strip clubs RULE!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts