KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
I believe that its a two week turnaround time for them. Thats why I have to put my stockers back in.

BTW: I left you a voicemail just to verify that your parts are in the mail that you bought yesterday. They should be there friday or so..

Thanks, jay

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe that its a two week turnaround time for them. Thats why I have to put my stockers back in.

BTW: I left you a voicemail just to verify that your parts are in the mail that you bought yesterday. They should be there friday or so..

Thanks, jay
ok thanks Jay sound great. My phone is at home, im at my grandparents doing their taxes :blink: im on lunch break now :lol:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well looks like ill be racing a completely stock KTM in Pell City, guess we will see what this thing is really capable in stock form :unsure:

·
Registered
880 Posts
well looks like ill be racing a completely stock KTM in Pell City, guess we will see what this thing is really capable in stock form :unsure:
You will do great What class the SX is faster then the mod XC Chad ran last year.
Bill

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
You'll do fine Ronnie, Ive seen you race, and with the sx I wouldnt doubt a top 3 finish for a sec. :D

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks man, i appreciate it, even tho its stock I have put way faster lap times down with it over my fully decked out Suzuki :eek: i just feel sooo much more comfortable on it, im gonna do work son haha

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
I'm stoked to see you down there Ronnie. Can't wait to see the blingin' FourWerx Carbon parts on the "stock" bike! :)

JaY

1 - 13 of 13 Posts