KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
I do. i race itp quadcross, podium productions, and lake elsinore series. i want to try some district 37 races also.
i live in so.cal.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice imma race itp quadcross next year cause its a lil to far for right now imma race in marysville until then

·
Registered
338 Posts
I do. i race itp quadcross, podium productions, and lake elsinore series. i want to try some district 37 races also.
i live in so.cal.
That right there makes me sooo jealous! Those are all pretty nice series from what ive seen and heard. I have like 2 series to choose from, one being the local, and the other being national. haha How close are all of those tracks from you?

·
Registered
568 Posts
That right there makes me sooo jealous! Those are all pretty nice series from what ive seen and heard. I have like 2 series to choose from, one being the local, and the other being national. haha How close are all of those tracks from you?
Some an hour, some about five hours. luckily i also have two local series one 5 minutes away and the other 30 minutes away.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya the closest to me is 5 hours lol and marysville is 2 damn it i cant wait to move down there

·
Registered
242 Posts
You should come out and run The CMC races, we run at club moto, Hollister, la grange, all within 2 hours of you. We have good turnouts for the quads. Check out Nor-calatv.com also for more details.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You should come out and run The CMC races, we run at club moto, Hollister, la grange, all within 2 hours of you. We have good turnouts for the quads. Check out Nor-calatv.com also for more details.
Ya i will be racing that series once i get my new race bike looks like a lot of fun, what class do you run?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I will be coming down from Idaho to do the ITP Quadcross series this year.I am looking forward to that!

·
Registered
242 Posts
I have been running the am class, they only have a pro and am class. Are you on nor-calatv.com? name looks familiar

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have been running the am class, they only have a pro and am class. Are you on nor-calatv.com? name looks familiar
Ya I am, I'm on a lot of forums

And Imma run the AM to this year and then if everything goes good imma race itp quadcross in the C class first then work my way up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts