KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
4,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

Need a new bumper, how about some pictures of what you have on your ride ?

Thanks

Kiwi

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
save yourself a headache and buy a Rath....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Here is my rath bumper

Attachments

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Here is my rath bumper
Sick bike. Whats the mod list on it? Really diggin the hand guards. I have some similar. Glad to know they will look good.

ill post pics of my ktm bumbers when it gets here monday.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Rath nerf bars and bumper, KTM A-Arms, Hiper rear wheels and ITP fronts, Maxxis Razr MX tires, Precision steering dampener, Twin-Air prefilter vents in the air box along with Twin-Air filter, 41mm bored carb, JD jet kit, modded stock muffler and head pipe, Goforit graphics # backgrounds, Quad-Tech hood, and a few carbon fiber parts from Fourwerx.

My 505 Sx will get about the same treatment but will have a CP high comp piston, cams, porting, a WeaponMX exhaust, and Flexx bars.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Did you pick up weapon mx on sponsorhouse? I did to. Im thinking about getting one for the shooutout.When are you getting yours? If you get one can I test it for you?? I really like the look and sound of their pipes Badass looking for sure.

I like your machine alot. Looks clean.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
My 505 won't be in until the end of the month so I don't have anything ordered for it yet. I might be able to get a pipe to you later and you could add the results. I was waiting on an offer from yoshimura on Sponsorhouse to compare it to the offer I have from WeaponMX, but they told me that they had no plans for the 505. I really wish my dad would let me pull his akrapovic full system and send it to you. He put that on his 525 with a 540 kit, 806 cam, and a 43.5mm bored carb. Mine felt like a turd compared to his at the St. Anthony dunes.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Here is my Pro Armor XC bumper. Good stuff!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
anyone have the AC bumper?

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Yep. I'll try and take a picture from the front for you.
I'm usually so fast that the camera only gets the back of me :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
1,125 Posts
lol, one of my favourie sayings of all time,

people dont eat my dust, is already settled by the time they get there

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I just put a PRM summit bumper on. I will take a picture and post it up. This thing is stout.

·
Registered
409 Posts
do u have a website for the factory 43 bumper? i cant find one. thanks
here it is...it is a french web site...if you need held reading you can ask me!!!!
send im a pm, here reads english
bumper are GREAT but you should see the quality of the nerfbars
tell him quadreacer450 sent you!!!
http://www.factory43atv.com/

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just put a PRM summit bumper on. I will take a picture and post it up. This thing is stout.
I know this is an old thread, but was hoping some folks would post up some pics of thier bumpers. I just got my 09 in and looking to buy a bumper. Post em up please!

·
Registered
409 Posts
here's the DG gncc type II

1 - 20 of 22 Posts