KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bulcher fat boy almost crash

almost fell off but my fat leg held me on. we had a blast right here jumping. when i was making this jump and driving almost to the top i would pull the clutch in and roll back down. well one time for some stupid reason i let out on the clutch and she stopped about half way back down. here she come right over on top of me. it tweaked my right wrist a little, my hands were on the bars trying to keep it off of me. i actually thoguht it was gonna break. that thing felt a whole lot heavier than 360lbs.lol btw that the first wreck ive had on it since i bought it.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
bulcher fat boy almost crash

almost fell off but my fat leg held me on. we had a blast right here jumping. when i was making this jump and driving almost to the top i would pull the clutch in and roll back down. well one time for some stupid reason i let out on the clutch and she stopped about half way back down. here she come right over on top of me. it tweaked my right wrist a little, my hands were on the bars trying to keep it off of me. i actually thoguht it was gonna break. that thing felt a whole lot heavier than 360lbs.lol btw that the first wreck ive had on it since i bought it.
ha, close call... although i would have taken your wreck over the one i had back on father's day! i still hurt from and it was over 4 months ago.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.