KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new set of KTM nerf bars for sale. I think they are the SX because they are a liitle wider than the XC.
I am asking 125.00$ If you want them shipped you cover shipping charges. Brown Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Material property Automotive exterior

I also have a couple of used KTM nerf bars for sale also. They are the XC ones.
Thanks.

·
Registered
185 Posts
What does the xc nerfs look like, and how much are you asking?

·
Registered
310 Posts
GREAT BUY !! You're saving over $125.00 in price alone. They actually fit all KTM models. They are called the "BIG" per KTM Power Parts. I believe there are 3 models of KTM nerf bars. These have bigger tubing and perfect for offroading especially with the metal heel guards. Get'em fast you will save $$$ and protect yourself all in one. Here's a larger photo. All the hardware is there and they are "NEW". You can install them in a couple minutes. http://www.ktmatvhq.com/forum/attac...3192157-brand-new-ktm-nerf-bars-nerf-bars.jpg

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll take another look at them tomorrow. And I also take some pics, and come up with a price. doubleARon

·
Registered
310 Posts
GREAT BUY !! You're saving over $125.00 in price. They actually fit all KTM models. They are called the "BIG" per KTM Power Parts. I believe there are 3 models of KTM nerf bars. These have bigger tubing and perfect for offroading especially with the metal heel guards. Get'em fast you will save $$$ and protect yourself all in one. http://www.ktmatvhq.com/forum/attac...3192157-brand-new-ktm-nerf-bars-nerf-bars.jpg

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will do that tomorrow XC450XC, I think I have 2 other sets.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I'll take another look at them tomorrow. And I also take some pics, and come up with a price. doubleARon
Thanks cobra. Thats a hell of a deal on the new ones as well.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the muffler has a dent under bottom side.
the xc nerf bar has a small hole that was covered with orange tape.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
UPICK 50.00$ plus shipping.Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes XC450XC , just trying to rid of some extra parts. Hopefully someone can use one or all.

·
Registered
185 Posts
How much would shipping be, I live in Rosiclare IL

·
Registered
185 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cobra. You still have new netf bars? If so, How much for shipping to 46122?
Yes, cscottyp I still have them, It looks like it would cost around 35-40 dollars to ship to you.Thanks.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts