KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I buy new brake pads? My local ebc dealers doesn't know when he will get any. I check dennis kirk and it said expected soon. Rocky mountain said may 2 then change it to may 13. I can get them at my ktm dealer for 45$ a pair which is highway robery. ebc are 27-30$ a pair. So can I find ebc pads?

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Just got a set of sintered brake pads off the shelf from Brian @ SMS racing.
Very help full.
Sponsors a KTM rider as well, so is full of usefull information.
940-381-0737

·
Registered
6 Posts
Where can I buy new brake pads? My local ebc dealers doesn't know when he will get any. I check dennis kirk and it said expected soon. Rocky mountain said may 2 then change it to may 13. I can get them at my ktm dealer for 45$ a pair which is highway robery. ebc are 27-30$ a pair. So can I find ebc pads?
try www.magicracing.com, they sell exclusively for ktm atvs

·
Registered
118 Posts
Rockymountain has the EBC sintered ones in stock now. Get the regular sintered not the MXC. I had ordered a set of the MXC's and they kept pushing the date expected every 2 weeks. Then I realized they had the normal sintered ones in stock.

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Rockymountain has the EBC sintered ones in stock now. Get the regular sintered not the MXC. I had ordered a set of the MXC's and they kept pushing the date expected every 2 weeks. Then I realized they had the normal sintered ones in stock.
magicracing.com has them in stock, KTM brand and EBC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts