KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
havent seen the black plastics on these bikes yet, does anyone have any real life pictures of them on their's or their buddies bikes...would love to see them i think these bikes would look awesome in black.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I have seen one in black and it is sick looking. I believe that there is a guy on here Bronson and his KTM is all black. Look him up

·
Registered
49 Posts
My 450 is black. Every race that I go to people always stop to check it out!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks for the comment!......I work at a KTM dealership so you could say that I got them pretty cheap!! ;) All of my race quads in the past have been black so I couldnt wait to see what this one would look like. I have the PG graphics on it also. They look great on the black. The really cool thing is that I have around 15 Harescrambles on the plastic and it still looks great. It dont seem to scratch as easy as my prior racers. A little tire shine on it and it looks like new!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks for the comment!......I work at a KTM dealership so you could say that I got them pretty cheap!! ;) All of my race quads in the past have been black so I couldnt wait to see what this one would look like. I have the PG graphics on it also. They look great on the black. The really cool thing is that I have around 15 Harescrambles on the plastic and it still looks great. It dont seem to scratch as easy as my prior racers. A little tire shine on it and it looks like new!!

I have seen pictures of chads quads and they are SHARP!! Need some more of the KTM up on here to really give him an idea. Those last pictures of your Outlaw were smoking and have me thinking of getting the Bomb Squad graphics

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here is my 525 blacked out, the plastics are pretty cheap thru ktm compared to mair or any other aftermarket retailer. (p.s. be careful with the tank bolts the strip real easy and are a pain to get out)

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts