KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post where you bought you KTM from. Tell me about where it was, the experience, what you rate it. The price you paid, etc

·
Registered
7 Posts
Curious what you guys paid OTD price was? I have been eyeballing the 525's a couple months now since a dealership opened up 1/4 mile from my work and they have them sitting outside all the time taunting me.

·
Registered
124 Posts
yeah im here helping Bronson out
but i have a ltr i might think about trading it in for one
they look so cool

·
Registered
140 Posts
I got mine from MUNN RACING in Waco Tx. If you need one talk to CHIP he'll fix you up tell him I sent ya !! He has 2 525s right now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't have an exact time. I have some friends that went to Tim Farr's for a weekend and they had the chance to see and ride the prototype MX version. They were excited about it. These are some loyal Honda riders who will be making the transition soon. One has already purchased a 450xc and has made a few conversions to make in suitable for MX.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Performance Cycles KTM

Will you guys ship to Australia?
Just on another note, how do I find quad parts on your site?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Cycle Concepts in Richmond Va has 2 525s and one 450 great customer service buy all my parts from them even for my jap quads i got my 525 for 8880.00 out the door but that was in sept of 07 and the went up 500.oo since ktm raised the prices

·
Premium Member
630 Posts
Jones Powersports 525 XC $8049 OTD...Durant, Oklahoma ask for Zach...he also has a 450 XC he will sell for $7980 OTD
580-920-2545

1 - 20 of 44 Posts