KTM ATV HQ Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find the plastic caps that knock into the centre of an 8" bead lock to stop them filling with mud.
I don't know what they are called & am having no luck finding a set.
HELP!

·
Registered
49 Posts
hey ive got 9" rims so i know it not the same but i had similar problem had a mate that had a spare set and he sold them to me for $15, but where im going is he got his through yamaha as a gytr accessory so they coould be worth a look if not i would think they would be called hub caps same as a car and should be able to found easily, if not try your atv shop they should know what your on about.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I am trying to find the plastic caps that knock into the centre of an 8" bead lock to stop them filling with mud.
I don't know what they are called & am having no luck finding a set.
HELP!
They're called mud plugs. If you look on the Yoshimura website and go to the Suzuki LTR 450 section you'll find them. They're like 18 bucks. Hipertech also sells them but the design might only fit their rim--not sure.

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.
Jay, I have 8" ITP bead locks. The ones with the reinforcing ring on the inside.
Shipping is to NSW Australia.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I have them in stock. What kind of rims are you using and where are they being shipped to?

Thanks, Jay

Whats your pricing?

do you have to plastic type inserts or the foam?

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
$14.00 a pair, but right now I only have them available in red. I thought I had 8" here, but they are for 9"... A good friend of mine actually makes them, so I can check with him and see if he has them in black..

Thanks< Jay

·
Registered
430 Posts
.00 a pair, but right now I only have them available in red. I thought I had 8" here, but they are for 9"... A good friend of mine actually makes them, so I can check with him and see if he has them in black..

Thanks< Jay

what about ones that will fit Hipers?

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The ones I got don't fit the new ITP beadlocks.
The ITP are a smaller opening.

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
you canget them straight from Hiper too, ill get some pics of of our custom ones, they look sick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.