KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to plan another Badlands trip for March 21st. The weather should be nice by then. Probably in the 50's. I went last year on the same weekend and it turned out great.

I will be going with my brother, dad, and probably 2 buddies + about 10 people from another forum. Who else is in?

The MX track is mediocre but decent. 800 acres of trail riding ranging from sand, woods, mud, trail crossings etc..

Prices:

Track OR trail access: $20/day
Track AND trail access: $30/day

http://www.badlandsoffroad.com

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so some additional information for anyone staying here thru the weekend:

A buddy of mine here at work is putting together his annual st. patricks day festivities. They have been doing this for a few years and usually have a pretty big turnout (they do t-shirts for the "bar crawl" and everything). So as it turns out he's doing all of this on march 21st...day of our trip. Their festivities start early morning (9am ish) and they run til the bars close down (3am here)...pretty much an all day drinking event with lots of madness. I am guessing we'll be riding til 5 which puts us back in lafayette around 6. By the time everyone eats, showers, etc... I think we (whoever is up for drinking that night) could meet up with the group around like 8-9. I can guarantee a great time that night. Myself and my girl will be participating and will be getting this years t-shirt.

So the invite is out to anybody who is staying here for madness March 21st!

Location: Lafayette/West Lafayette (near all hotels and near purdue's campus)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ok so some additional information for anyone staying here thru the weekend:

A buddy of mine here at work is putting together his annual st. patricks day festivities. They have been doing this for a few years and usually have a pretty big turnout (they do t-shirts for the "bar crawl" and everything). So as it turns out he's doing all of this on march 21st...day of our trip. Their festivities start early morning (9am ish) and they run til the bars close down (3am here)...pretty much an all day drinking event with lots of madness. I am guessing we'll be riding til 5 which puts us back in lafayette around 6. By the time everyone eats, showers, etc... I think we (whoever is up for drinking that night) could meet up with the group around like 8-9. I can guarantee a great time that night. Myself and my girl will be participating and will be getting this years t-shirt.

So the invite is out to anybody who is staying here for madness March 21st!

Location: Lafayette/West Lafayette (near all hotels and near purdue's campus)

So you are not going to the badlands?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you are 100% committed to the trip, send me a PM and i'll add you to the list. I want to get a concrete count of people coming.

Thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
See you there tomorrow. We will be parked by the silo's on the lower part of the parking lot. Sand colored dodge durango and a white 16' enclosed trailer. White LTR450 with cernics graphics and a red trx450R with moto-xperts graphics. Come see us.

·
Registered
173 Posts
See you there tomorrow. We will be parked by the silo's on the lower part of the parking lot. Sand colored dodge durango and a white 16' enclosed trailer. White LTR450 with cernics graphics and a red trx450R with moto-xperts graphics. Come see us.

I was there! Red Truck/ Red Trailer sporting the Rocket Ron crew with friends. I am guessing I met you kind of. Lot of people there. I rode With Mr. Prokop. He tried to uproot a tree and see how far he could get the KTM over without rolling it over. He is a good rider.

It was a beautiful day.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Which bike was yours?
It was the 08 outlaw in my signature but it has the front plastics from the one on the right. My buddy had the 09 outlaw and other buddy had the 09 yfz450. My buddy from Dayton had the mx ltr. We were parked right at the entrance to the lower lot. I think I saw you guys there. I remember the Moto-Xperts graphics kit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts