KTM ATV HQ Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on the way to paypal jakeltr450 for the a-arms during my lunch break today,as i pulled out on a blind corner in my 06 tacoma I got smoked by a dodge caravan who was speeding. Not only did I have part of the front end of my truck removed i also got a $170 ticket and 100% fault on my insurance,nice. :angry:

·
Premium Member
789 Posts
Man sorry to hear, State Cops are a dime a dozen in my county, and they are ALL dicks. Too bad you got the ticket.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Jakes gonna be pist when he reads this :lol:
Just kiddin dude, sorry about your bad luck

·
Registered
568 Posts
he still paid for the arms. so he should get some cheering up by the end of the week when the shocks show up.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Nice, now thats commitment!

·
Registered
153 Posts
that sucks....everyone on her has had a bad weekend,there is like 5 different topics of something going wrong.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no one was hurt except the truck has $5000 damage to it so far without the hidden damage. I didn't take pictures cause I don't want to remember my truck all effed up.I'm a little pissed because I only had 5 payments left and
the truck will be in the bodyshop for four weeks,which means I might miss the first race since the family car can't tow the toyhauler. :angry:

·
Registered
72 Posts
http://www.americasbestmyspacecomments.com/graphics/*******/1/pics_redneck-atv-carrier.jpg
the truck will be in the bodyshop for four weeks,which means I might miss the first race since the family car can't tow the toyhauler. :angry:

Tough times call for extreme measures! You could be the talk of the town at the next race if you showed up like this!

HAHA

hope you don't get too down!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts